Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Wednesday 25 January 2017

This blog is now closed

This blog is now closed, I hope you enjoyed reading about our project as much as we enjoyed making it!

No comments:

Post a Comment